What would you do if a guy you’ve barely just met told you this about your sister:
> “She’s not as chubby as you”
Would you bite his head off, kick his butt all the way from Moscow to Vladivostok, or resort to the good ol’ slap in the face?
Well. I did nothing of the sort. For once, I was able to show some self-irony.
I simply replied:
> “Wow, that’s some compliment!”
I mean, if someone can come up with such a remark, I suppose he won’t be able to catch on to the sarcasm. And let’s face it, I didn’t really care to see this guy cry. Life will get back at him in many sweet ways, I’m sure.
So, in case you’re wondering, here’s a list of my worst features. Feel free to comment this post and add on to it. Yeah! Hurt me. Like I fucking care!!!!
- I am chubbier than my sister
- I think I’m smarter than you
- I cuss a lot
- I drink and enjoy it too
- I want to be happy no matter what
- I hate (most) people (and they hate me too)
- I don’t socialize with stupid people, and my threshold is very, very low
- I believe in silly things such as full moons, tarots and signs
- I don’t like to repeat the same thing twice
- I have a very bad sense of humor
- I take things personally
- If I don’t like you, I’ll make sure you know
- I consider all of the above as part of my “best of me” list
Perhaps one of these days I’ll post the “best of me” list too. Definitely not tonight.
“Oh people, know that you have committed great sins. If you ask me what proof I have for these words, I say it is because I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
— Genghis Kahn