Things to do on a cold, rainy, full moon day:
- Read these books again:
- Take a hot bubble bath, preferably with candles and a Lush ballistic.
- Eat feel-good foods such as cheese with honey, nutella, mixed berries, miso soup, and pancakes with maple syrup.
- Take a walk in the woods at night.
- Wrap yourself in soft, warm blankets and knit, while comfortably sitting on the sofa watching happy movies.
Things to avoid:
- Watching sad movies
- Thinking too much about life and such
- Staring at the full moon
- Making pointless phone calls to friends
- Getting bored in the office
Quotes for a rainy day:
“There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” — Albert Einstein
“How can I be substantial if I fail to cast a shadow? I must have a darkside if I am to be whole.” — Carl Gustav Jung
“I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I write and I understand.” — Chinese proverb
“Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the freak upside the head.” — unknown
“I prefer honest arrogance to hypocritical modesty.” — Frank Lloyd Wright
“What really knocks me out is a book that, when you’re all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn’t happen much, though.” — J. D. Salinger